Mission, Vision & Values
Greengates, a British International School, is a multi-cultural community committed to inspiring all individuals to reach their full potential in every aspect of life.
We encourage our students to develop character, self-discipline, respect, and reflection in a challenging learning environment that honours individual differences. At Greengates we act with integrity, seeking to motivate our students to become socially responsible citizens while achieving academic excellence.
At Greengates School we have a clear vision
- We provide the tools for our students to acquire knowledge.
- We equip our students not only to earn their living but also to live creatively and happily in the world they must inherit.
- We nurture our students in a caring, friendly, and enjoyable atmosphere within a safe environment.
- We rigorously recruit teachers who contribute to our academic excellence.
- We promote the active participation of the more than 50 nationalities represented in order to create a respectful and well-balanced worldview.
- We seek to achieve sustainability and increasingly become an eco-friendly environment school.
- We place great value on athletic performance and artistic creativity as a means for our students to be able to express themselves.
Greengates School expects community members to:
- Display honesty in everything that they do.
- Be morally responsible in every aspect of life.
- Treat others in the same way we wish to be treated.
- Value environmental sustainability.
- Reinforce our community through cooperation, group effort, and collegiality.
Respect our students for who they are and guide their quest to who they wish to be.