Mission, Vision & Values
Greengates, a British International School, is a multi-cultural community committed to inspiring all individuals to reach their full potential in every aspect of life.
We encourage our students to develop character, self-discipline, respect, and reflection in a challenging learning environment which honours individual differences. At Greengates we act with integrity, seeking to motivate our students to become socially responsible citizens while achieving academic excellence.
- We provide the tools for our students to acquire knowledge.
- We equip our students not only to earn their living but also to live creatively and happily in the world they must inherit.
- We nurture our students in a caring, friendly, and enjoyable atmosphere within a safe environment.
- We rigorously recruit teachers who contribute to our academic excellence.
- We promote the active participation of the more than 50 nationalities represented in order to create a respectful and well-balanced world view.
- We seek to achieve sustainability and increasingly become an eco-friendly environment school.
- We place great value on athletic performance and artistic creativity as a means for our students to be able to express themselves.
Greengates School expects community members to:
- Display honesty in everything that they do.
- Be morally responsible in every aspect of life.
- Treat others in the same way we wish to be treated.
- Value environmental sustainability.
- Reinforce our community through cooperation, group effort, and collegiality.
Respect our students for who they are and guide their quest to who they wish to be.