The British International School in Mexico
Greengates School is a prestigious British International School in the northwest suburbs of Mexico City with approximately 1100 students aged 3 to 18. Our diversity is exemplified by the fifty nationalities represented in the school community. Greengates offers the IPC in the Primary School and University of Cambridge IGCSE followed by the IBDP in the Secondary School.
The school, which provides a caring, nurturing environment where students are encouraged to become independent learners, has developed an excellent reputation both throughout the region and globally over the past 70 years. Greengates’ students consistently achieve outstanding examination results at both IGCSE and IBDP level with many of them going on to attend some of the world’s finest universities.
If you are interested in teaching at Greengates School, please call +(52) 55 5373-0088 or +(52) 55 5373-0099 to organize the following:
- Letter of Application.
- Full CV, with photograph.
- Three professional referees, with e-mail and phone contact information (one of whom must be your current Head of School).
Teacher of Economics & Business
Suitable candidates will:
. Be flexible, proactive, enthusiastic and professional
· Be able to teach across the age and ability range
· Teach the subject from an international perspective
· Have experience writing schemes of work
· Have a strategic vision for the development of Economics & Business teaching
· Inspire students
Experience teaching IGCSE and IBDP Economics & Business Studies /Management would be an advantage.