In 2023, Nord Anglia Education introduced its groundbreaking digital publication, INSIGHTS. This refreshing take on the future of education promises a comprehensive exploration of global education trends and challenges. Let's dive into the highlights of this revolutionary magazine.
WHAT’S UNDER THE COVER?
While new articles are launching regularly, at its launch INSIGHTS’ articles explore how families can better prepare the next generation for success our rapidly changing world:
- 'In Pursuit of Happiness' delving into the essential role emotional wellbeing plays in the lives of our young learners, emphasising the role of emotional well-being for long term success. Various experts weigh in on the importance of family and schools promoting happiness, suggesting it may be a more significant predictor of adult well-being than academic achievement.
- The Fourth Education Revolution' pushes us to ponder the transformative potential of artificial intelligence in education and argues that AI could revolutionise education by offering more personalised learning experiences. It suggests that AI can address issues like social inequality a student mental health while also relieving teacher workload.
- Life in the Skills Locker' takes a turn towards the importance of soft skills, urging us to think beyond traditional academic metrics. This article highlights the importance of skills such as emotional intelligence and critical thinking for future success. Schools are gradually incorporating STEAM and problem-solving projects to prepare students for a rapidly changing world.
- 'Knowledge is Power?' questions the evolving role of memorisation in our age of information abundance. While foundational knowledge is essential the emphasis is on developing agile learners who can apply their knowledge in real world contexts.
- 'Social Purpose. Real World Value or Virtual Signalling?' challenges us to reconsider what authentic social impact looks like in educational settings. Driven by Gen Z’s interest in social and environmental causes, institutions are offering resources for impactful student-led initiatives.
In addition to its collection of thought-provoking articles, INSIGHTS will also serve as a platform to share the latest research findings, interviews with educational leaders, and opinion pieces on best practices in teaching and learning.
Read INSIGHTS online here and subscribe for the latest info.